Thursday 30 May 2013

I Hate Goodbyes


How or where do I begin no words can describe, my role model, my friend, my confidant, true inspirational caring person to me and many others. I called him Grandpa as he stepped in the role, a Grandpa I never had, a treasure to me. Finding out he passed away my heart instantly sank, he always knew just what to say, truly miss him. Less than 24 hours another death, don't want to go into details about it as I prefer not to. Also dear friend of mine looks like a relative of his is going to pass away. So A week of death.

Thankfully through support of the people in my little circle, get me through this and prayer.

Drawing/Painting is bouquet

I hate goodbyes

Love And Miss You
My Angels
xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful drawing. I'm sorry for your losses. Awful :( big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete